Make your skin glow from within, starting with these top five summer foods
this amazing fruit contains
- healthy fat, it supports skin hydration and detoxifies your body to keep it clean and functioning at its best.
- provide significant protection for your skin from the environmental damage that leads to fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging.
- Vitamin C witch is needed for the creation of elastin and collagen, which bind your skin cells together and maintain their firmness and structure.
- in preventing free radical damage from oxidizing fats in your skin cells that lead to aging skin.
§ In addition to wearing your best SPF protection, eating a hearty helping of cherries can help prevent UV damage. Add them to your breakfast meal or throw them in a smoothie.
§ Cherry juice is highly recommended as an alternate treatment for acne, vulgaris and rosacea. Rich in vitamin A, red cherries have antibacterial properties that fight skin bacteria and effectively remove toxins from the blood that often are the culprits behind acne outbreaks
o Eggplant helps reduce water retention and even fights aging damage.
o This amasing fruit also provides flawless skin because it’s rich in minerals, vitamins, and dietary fiber. This keeps your system clean from within, which makes your skin flawless
o Keeps Your Skin Soft And Supple, It’s water content can hydrate your skin and make it soft and supple.
· Watermelon also helps prevent sun damage and helps support antiaging.
· Moisturizes and hydrates skin
You can now add eating apricots to your skin routine
· This yummy fruit supports smooth skin and tastes so refreshingly good on a hot summer day.
· Maintains Skin Elasticity
· Heals Damaged Skin : ts skin softening effects can be attributed to its high content of vitamin C